my feeds

Thursday, February 16, 2012

skype/google doc

 With the use of skype in the classroom i think you could open the doors to communicate with students when every and where ever you like. It could really help to keep the class going even when you are not in class or school, for example when the snow storm came last year and the school was closed we could have used sky to keep the school going. The skype system was pretty easy to download i just did a few steps and bam I was in. Can't wait to use it, i have a brother in Germany that i know can see as we talk and friends that i can also video chat with makes the conversation longer cause i feel more close to them instead of just a voice, its like the Jetson's cartoon.
 
google doc

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Skype can be used in so many ways. I have never used it before this experience and I think it would be really cool to connect my students with experts in the field of math via skype! I don't know about skyping on a snow day---I went sledding :)

    ReplyDelete